ISIR – Institut Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique ( BC 173)
Université Pierre et Marie Curie – Pyramide (Tour 55-56)
4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France
How to find us:
- Métro: lines 7 and 10 (Jussieu station)
- Bus: lines 67 and 89 (Jussieu station)
- RER B: two stations are in proximity of the Jussieu campus
- Luxembourg station from which one can either take a 10-15 minutes walk through the beautiful Latin Quarter or the bus 89 which goes directly from Luxembourg to Jussieu.
- Saint Michel – Notre Dame station from which one can either take métro line 10 to Jussieu or walk about 15 minutes through the Saint Michel quarter.
Paris has two airports Orly and Charles de Gaulle.
- From the Orly airport one can either
- Take the Orlybus (30 min) to the station Denfert-Rochereau in Paris which is also a RER B station (see above).
- Take the Orlyval shuttle train to Antony (10 min) and from there the RER B (30 min, see above).
- From Charles de Gaulle airport one can directly take the RER B (45 – 50 min, see above).