- Pick a topic
- Pick 2-3 papers, add them on the Zotero shared library (talk to your advisor on the correct category for the papers)
- Send an e-mail to everyone reminding of the day/time, topic and papers
Adding papers to Zotero
- Join the HCI Sorbonne zotero group library
- Use ONLY the browser Zoter plugging (known as Zotero Connector) to import papers, do not do it manually
- Delete the PDFs, keep only the entry. Each person should have their own library with their personal PDFs to annotate, the shared library is only a collection of entries. We have limited storage, PDFs are heavy and will make us reach the maximum storage limit very quickly.