- Understanding user decisions when interacting with an AI
- Gesture-based interaction with Robot Swarms
- HCI & Reinforcement Learning
- Capturing, Manipulating and Visualizing Interaction During Robotic-Assisted Surgery
How to apply?
If you choose to apply for one of the listed positions, please send an e-mail to the person indicated in the listing of the position or, if no specific person is indicated, to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
In your email please include
- A short statement of your interest in the position you are applying for,
- A recent CV,
- If applicable: a list of your previous HCI publications / HCI projects with links to the full-text of your publications,
- 1 reference (2 references for Post-docs) who can write a letter of recommendation for you.
Why apply at HCI Sorbonne?
The development and the success of our students (from Bachelor to PhD) is a high priority in our group. We provide regular and personal guidance to ensure that students learn to lead successful research projects.
Our group has a strong track record at the CHI conference and is part of the exciting and multi-disciplinary ISIR laboratory (robotics, machine learning, perception, cognitive science, haptics, social interaction, etc.). The ISIR lab is a part of Sorbonne University, formerly Pierre et Marie Curie University, merged in 2018 with the University Paris-Sorbonne to form three autonomous faculties: Humanities and Social Sciences, Sciences and Medicine.
58 800 students (10 000 are international students), 5 200 doctoral candidates, 7 700 professor-researchers in 200 laboratories.