Welcome to the HCI Sorbonne group! If you’re starting as a master student, PhD, postdoc or permanent member, this page should help you get things done fast.
Who to talk to
- Take a look at the lab jobs page
- Start with the current master students and PhDs
- For administrative questions, the ISIR assistants next to the front door should be able to help you
- If you still don’t have an answer to your question, ask Gilles and Yvonne they are the most senior people
Your first day
- Ask for an intranet account
- Ask to join the hci mailing list
- Join the shared calendar
Your first week
- Write a welcome e-mail to email@example.com where you introduce yourself. Mention your name, who you’re working with and something about your project. Also tell us about yourself!
- Create your personal page and add your photo to the people page
- Propose to take a job in the next weekly meeting
- Get your key with the ISIR lab assistants
- Get your lunch card
This page was developed following the Media Computing Group welcome page at RWTH Aachen. Thanks guys!