Our alumni and current members of the team present 6 papers at CHI2021 this year, we are so proud!
- “Beyond 3D printers”: Understanding Digital Fabrication Practices for the Education of Visually Impaired or Blind Youth by Emeline Brulé and Gilles Bailly
- Adapting User Interfaces with Model-based Reinforcement Learning by Kashyap Todi, Gilles Bailly, France Luis Leiva, Antti Oulasvirta
- Eyecam: Revealing Relations between Humans and Sensing Devices through an Anthropomorphic Webcam by Marc Teyssier, Marion Koelle, Paul Strohmeier, Bruno Fruchard, Jürgen Steimle
- Can Anthropographics Promote Prosociality? A Review and Large-Sample Study by Luiz Morais, Yvonne Jansen, Nazareno Andrade, Pierre Dragicevic
- Designing Deep Reinforcement Learning for Human Parameter Exploration by Hugo Scurto, Bavo Van Kerrebroeck, Baptiste Caramiaux, Frederic Bevilacqua
- It’s Not Just the Movement: Experiential Information Needed for Stroke Telerehabilitation by Adegboyega Akinsiku, Ignacio Avellino, Yasmin Graham, Helena M. Mentis